Saturday, December 1, 2012

Temporary Retirement


Today is the second birthday of If Satan Were Anal Retentive, and I've decided that's as good a time as any to set this blog down for a bit and give it a rest.

I'm a big fan of temporary retirement.  It offers a great opportunity to press a reset button, take a breath, and see what happens next.

Over the next several months, I'll be focusing on some pretty significant tasks, such as:  
  • attempting to get my books published (impossible as that may seem)
  • finding a new place for my family to live
  • securing a source of income so I can get a puppy
Yup.  Lots to do.  But I'm looking forward to all of it.

Is it bad that I've already named the puppy I don't have yet?
Many thanks to those of you who not only read this silliness but also encourage it.  I imagine I'll pick up I.S.W.A.R. again in the not too distant future.  I'm far too opinionated to stay quiet for long.

I also find no end of amusement in posing this way for pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I thought you were going to talk about your time on Orcas, not retiring from the blog! Poopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with Keetsa!! And that is very amusing indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooooooooooooo..... why? ..... i look forward to hear from you pretty soon... =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Natalia. I just need a little break. I'm sure I'll start up again sometime. :)

      Delete